Information we collect
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
How your information is used on our website
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
1. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs;
2. Your feedback helps us improve what we offer on our website;
3. Your information enables us to process your transactions. Your information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested;
4. Your information is used to administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature;
5. You will receive periodic emails from us pertaining to an order, in addition to occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails from us, we include unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Is any information disclosed to outside parties?
We will not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. Note that non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How your information you give us is protected
A variety of security measures are in place to maintain the safety of your personal information when you submit an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. All supplied sensitive and credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway provider’s database, which is to be accessible only by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and they are required to keep the information confidential.
Using third-party sites
We may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Note that we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these third-party sites.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We comply with the requirements of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) and do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.